For quick to prep and quick to serve food but out of this world delicious, No Peek Chicken is your recipe! This one-dish quickie recipe is best prepared for weeknights with family, with its extra delicious, incredible flavors, your family is going to enjoy eating. This is not your ordinary chicken dish because no peek chicken is a taste of heaven and a feeling of the different chicken recipe. Make every day a family day with No Peek Chicken Recipe.
- one can of water
- one can of mushroom cream soup
- one can of chicken cream soup
- one small can of drained mushroom optional
- two tablespoons of Montreal Chicken seasoning
- 2 cups of long grain rice
- six boneless and skinless chicken breasts or tenders
- Ready your oven and preheat it to 350 degrees.
- Wash and dry the 9 x 13-inch casserole dish and grease it.
- Rinse and pat dry the boneless and skinless chicken breasts or chicken tenders.
- Place the washed chicken in the greased casserole and sprinkle it with black pepper and salt.
- In another significant bowl, you have to pour the can of mushroom soup, the box of chicken cream soup, the Montreal Chicken seasoning, rice, water and the drained mushroom if you wish to add it. Mix them all in the bowl carefully.
- After mixing the soups thoroughly, pour it over the chicken and cover it tightly using the foil you have prepared.
- When you have already poured the soups over the chicken, you have to bake it all together in 350 degrees for a period of 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes, until the chicken and the rice is tender enough.
- Lastly, serve it and enjoy it with your family or friends. Serve it with wine and enjoy the rest of this tasty meal.
Why is No Peek Chicken Recipe called No Peek Chicken?
Like any other recipes out there, there are a lot of stories behind them all. With No Peek Chicken Recipe or usually know as the chicken casserole, no peeking, it is all because of the reason that the secret technique to make this recipe more exciting and delicious is that you have to wrap the chicken tightly with foil when you heat it on the oven.
With this foil wrapper, it ensures that the soup and the chicken juice is absorbed and mixed thoroughly while in the oven. This is what makes it more yummy and classic. Life is always good with good food and good recipes. Spread the chicken flavor with No Peek Chicken.
More Delicious and Yummy Tips for your No Peek Chicken Recipe
1. Make Your Own Montreal Chicken Seasoning Mix
If you do not want use to ready-made mixtures when you cook, you can make your version of Montreal Chicken Seasoning Mix. In making your version of Montreal Chicken Seasoning mix, there are ingredients you have to prepare:
- one teaspoon of paprika
- one teaspoon of seeds of coriander
- two teaspoons of pepper that is crashed or cracked
- two teaspoons of parsley
- two teaspoons of rep pepper that is crushed
- three teaspoons of onion flakes
- four teaspoons of garlic flakes
- four teaspoons of coarse salt
- Prepare them all, pour them into a big bowl and mix them thoroughly. Place them in a container with a tight cover. Just like that you now have your version of homemade Montreal Chicken Seasoning mix plus you can ensure that it is indeed healthy and safe for your family. Make your own with this easy mix steps.
2. Add Cheddar Cheese.
To make your No peek chicken recipe tastier, you can choose to add cheddar cheese as a topping after heating the chicken in the oven to 350 degrees. First, you have to take the foil off the last 5 minutes, add shredded cheddar cheese, 1 or 2 cups and then return to the oven. Cook until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
3. Pair it with Uncle Ben’s original recipe
Instead of using ordinary white rice, you can choose to pair it with Uncle Ben’s original recipe rice to make tastier and delicious.
4. Replace water with chicken broth
Instead of using plain water, you can use chicken broth, but it is essential that you do not add salt anymore; the chicken broth is already salted enough. You can also try using boned chicken to add more flavors and pair it with whole grain rice medley. It is going to be a perfect pair of weeknight's family treat.
5. Roasted No Peek Chicken Recipe
Add more exciting flavoring in your No Peek Chicken by braising the roasted chicken. Peel and cut potatoes in half, you can add carrots and onions. Sprinkle the onions in an onion soup mix. Prepare two cans of cream of mushroom, spread and do not salt. Cover it tightly with foil, seal it on the edges. Bake you're roasted no peek chicken for 350 degrees for 2- 3 hours.
6. Last Touch Tips
After the 350 degrees heating of your No Peek Chicken, you can sprinkle it with freshly chopped parsley. You can also choose to add carrot or celery chunk or flavored rice to achieve a different but delicious taste.
That’s it with the recipe and the tips. There are a lot of flavoring twists you can choose to try when preparing the No Peek Chicken. Pair it with fancy wine in candlelights. You can also make your version. But one thing is for sure. No Peek Chicken Recipe is best eaten and enjoyed with your family. This can also be your Sunday treat to your friends. Pair it with fancy wine in candle lights.