If you are searching for simple and healthy smoothie recipes this yuletide season, you’ve certainly come to the right place! This article will guide you in detail how to make smoothies that are perfect for this holiday season with the help of a blender. It even consists of several mouth-watering, smoothie recipes that can try at your home.
It is the perfect smoothie.
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 cups frozen banana slices at least 2 medium-sized bananas
- Put frozen pineapple slices, frozen banana chunks, and ice in the blender.
- Transfer soy milk over fruit.
- Add other ingredients and puree it until smooth.
- Garnish it with chopped roasted peanuts, if wished and serve immediately.
Watermelons blended with yogurt, milk and maple syrup, perfect for hot summer.
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk or whole milk, soy milk or almond milk
- 3 cups seedless watermelon
- Optional: 2 small wedges of fresh watermelon
- Optional: 2 sprigs of mint
Slice the watermelon into small pieces. Ensure watermelon chunks are evenly small – at least ½ inch to make chunks a lot easier to mix into the smoothie.
Line a cookie sheet along with the waxed paper. Put fresh slice watermelon on your cookie sheet, leaving space between every piece. Cover it with the plastic wrap.
Freeze it for 1 hour.
Put frozen watermelon pieces in a regular blender.
Top it with yogurt, milk and maple syrup. Blend it until smooth.
Serve immediately and garnish with a fresh mind and wedge of watermelon if preferred.
Fresh blueberries blended with ice cubes and blueberry yogurt.
- ¼ cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 6 ounce lite blueberry yogurt
Mix the blueberries, ice cubes and blueberry yogurt in a blender. Blend it on high till the ice cubes are creased into small bits and you have a smooth consistency.
Pour it and serve. If you wish, you may top it with some extra blueberries.
Bananas blended with non-fat/low-fat yogurt, milk, cocoa powder.
- ¼ cup non-fat or low-fat yogurt
- 1 ½ cups nonfat vanilla soy milk
- 2 big bananas
- Ice at least a handful or 2
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Put ice in the bottom of your blender. Make use of a handful or 2, less if you prefer your smoothie to be more as a juice drink or opt for more if you like it to be like a milkshake.
- Add the other ingredients to the mixture.
- Puree it until smooth. Serve right away.
Blend banana, vanilla,milk, orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1 big frozen banana
- Put the banana, vanilla, milk, and orange juice into the blender. You can also substitute or add yogurt to your whole milk. You can also substitute the frozen banana with a cup of ice and 2 teaspoons of sugar or honey.
- Combine the ingredients until it's smooth using the smoothie setting. Its great served right away and while it’s cold. You can also garnish it with a slice of orange if you want.
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup non-fat milk
- 2 cups frozen sliced strawberries
- Put the frozen strawberries in your blender first.
- Add the juice and milk. Top with the other ingredients.
- Puree it until smooth, preventing to push the fruit down into the blades of the blende; if needed.
Strawberries blended with vanilla yogurt, orange juice, cranberry-raspberry juice, puree.
- 2 fresh strawberries
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ cup cranberry raspberry juice
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- Put your strawberries in the bottom of your blender.
- Add the juices. Top with the puree and the yogurt until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and relish with each with a strawberry.
- Serve right away.
There you have it, 7 easy and healthy smoothie recipes you can use this Holiday! There is no better way to greet the yuletide season than with these refreshing, easy and nutritious smoothies! Share your thoughts with us by putting your comments below! Happy blending!